• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Washing machine rules

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I thought you were a goth?
    Only when there's a full moon...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      This is why I only have dark clothes.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Neither of us buy anything that can't be washed in a normal mixed cycle. Life is too short to separate your loads.
        Just put everything in a mixed load, anything that doesn't survive just toss it, life will just be so much easier for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          More this, I think.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            The wife has had an op which means she has to avoid any kind of lifting or bending down.

So im now in charge of the washing machine.

Can anyone, especially another programmer define the rules for what colours and shades constitute dark and light washes?

The wife has directed me but so for im pretty certain i have a washing machine full of different colours including blue jeans in the light wash.
            No RoS, MOO and lots of SDC?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              As a contractor, you should just dump dirty clothes and buy new ones.
              As a contractor, you should dump the now useless wife and get a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                As a contractor, you should dump the now useless wife and get a new one.
                He had enough problems finding the first one. She only swiped right by accident...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  No RoS, MOO and lots of SDC?
                  I hope the official CEST tool was used for that.

Comment

I should have posted this in technical.

It's clear there are no rules to the washing machine light and dark wash. My guess, it's another strange thing women do to stop men helping out around the house, just so they can have a moan to each other on mumsnet.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      I should have posted this in technical.

It's clear there are no rules to the washing machine light and dark wash. My guess, it's another strange thing women do to stop men helping out around the house, just so they can have a moan to each other on mumsnet.
                      Your mother clearly spoilt you.

My brothers like my sisters are well versed in the art of washing and ironing.

In fact my sister-in-laws never wash my brothers' clothes, and as soon as their sons have reached 13 they are taught, like their daughters, to do it themselves.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X