• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many points would you score in the UK’s points-based immigration system?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I got 57. Does that mean I get a free flight to Jamaica?
    Only if you get "Stabby" in Khanistan!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Only if you get "Stabby" in Khanistan!
      That would be krazy...

Comment

Scone

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I got 90 - what's annoying is that I don't know what answer I got wrong - probably the Jam / Cream one..
        I got 90 as well. The Jam/scone question is debatable. In Cornwall it is cream on top, in Devon (and rest of England?) it is jam on top.

Comment

I’ve 200

HTH

iMF

Comment

[COLOR=#0F7DBE !important]Your result:

[/COLOR]
            [COLOR=#04B41F !important]Congratulations - you can come in!
            We have determined you are of value to British society and will be welcomed with open arms by our government. Be warned, if you have a brown face some of us aren't going to like that fact. Sorry in advance!

[/COLOR]
            Below is your badge and score to share with pride! Why not share it with your friends and see if they too would be welcomed with open arms, or if they are low-quality people we have no interest in.

86 with a free dose of racism from NT
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Dunno. Link don't seem to be working for me. Must have ruled me out already.

What about the absurd citizenship test? Questions about football clubs, British Oscar winners, who built some obscure castle etc.

Life in the UK Test 2020 - Free Practice Questions - Realistic Tests

Questions about our more important laws and core principles like democracy, freedom of choice, equality etc might be more relevant. So we didn't get people who do FGM, forced marriage, illegal poaching etc.
              Illegal poaching is a fine British tradition.

Comment

However once I finish my Strongly Worded Letter, I think they will reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post

However once I finish my Strongly Worded Letter, I think they will reconsider.
                  10 extra points for green ink.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    10 extra points for green ink.
                    Do I get extra points for being a STAR? Even when it mean Serial Tax Avoider Regime....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Do I get extra points for being a STAR? Even when it mean Serial Tax Avoider Regime....
                      No but you do lose points for being a Complete and Utter Nobhead Tax-dodger.

Comment

Working...
                      X