• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Because what we need is....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because what we need is....

... more effing candles

Come on baby light me on fire: McDonald's to sell 'Quarter Pounder' scented candles • The Register

Expecting a KUATB comment as I'm surprised no-one else noticed

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    ... more effing candles

Come on baby light me on fire: McDonald's to sell 'Quarter Pounder' scented candles • The Register

I'd rather sniff that than Gwyneth Paltrows vagina.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      I'd rather sniff that than Gwyneth Paltrows vagina.
      That's the fillet o'fish.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Paging Mudskipper
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          That's the fillet o'fish.
          your nose is too near your arse

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            ... more effing candles

Don't worry, no-one else noticed. Apart from girls, the only other peeps who acknowledge the existence of candles are smokers, who will always use a candle if available. I remember the days when one could use the stupid candle they put on your table in restaurants (the one you burnt yourself on reaching for the bread) to light the after-dinner fag. That's proper romantic, that...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Don't worry, no-one else noticed. Apart from girls, the only other peeps who acknowledge the existence of candles are smokers, who will always use a candle if available. I remember the days when one could use the stupid candle they put on your table in restaurants (the one you burnt yourself on reaching for the bread) to light the after-dinner fag. That's proper romantic, that...
              With enough vigourous sex, pubes will light up and can be used to ignite a post-coital cigarette.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                With enough vigourous sex, pubes will light up and can be used to ignite a post-coital cigarette.
                I see you have a very long memory...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X