• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yorkshire Tea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yorkshire Tea

Yorkshire Tea 'shocked' by backlash over Rishi Sunak photo - BBC News

WTF is going on, Treasury can’t afford proper leaf tea? What a bunch of losers.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Yorkshire Tea 'shocked' by backlash over Rishi Sunak photo - BBC News

WTF is going on, Treasury can’t afford proper leaf tea? What a bunch of losers.
    Well if it's good enough for Jeremy Corbyn.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Didn't he outsource tea making to India yet?
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

I thought it was a bit much having a pop at him. Then I realized any association with Yorkshire is bad.....

Comment

I don't think it's the fact he's using Yorkshire Tea but why is he making it when he's meant to be writing the budget or is he just the tea boy now? Also why are there locks on the cupboard?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I don't think it's the fact he's using Yorkshire Tea but why is he making it when he's meant to be writing the budget or is he just the tea boy now? Also why are there locks on the cupboard?
            Dominic Cummings has already written the budget.

Comment

So they've got a pot and they bew tea from a teabag inside it... what a load of crap - is it the same prop teabag they use every year?

Comment

Waitrose dodged a bullet there.

(It's their skimmed milk he's using. Skimmed milk in tea? Disgusting.)

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Quite sad that Yorkshire Tea are facing a backlash from this. Shows how triggered the left are by any little thing these days.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/harrod...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Only 20 pence per cup, nice jar ...

Comment

Working...
                    X