• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yorkshire Tea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/harrod...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Only 20 pence per cup, nice jar ...
    Deserve everything you get - Yorkshire tea is less than 2.5p per cup for a bulk bag. Anyone buying from Harrod's for a Harrod's own label is a complete snob.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Deserve everything you get - Yorkshire tea is less than 2.5p per cup for a bulk bag. Anyone buying from Harrod's for a Harrod's own label is a complete snob.
      WHS

20 pence per bag of Harrods in a tea pot, the masses will be revolting!

Comment

Quite sad that Yorkshire Tea are facing a backlash from this. Shows how triggered the left are by any little thing these days.
        Do you have proof it's the left, it could be Lancastrians
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It's number 42...

Comment

So they've got a pot and they bew tea from a teabag inside it... what a load of crap - is it the same prop teabag they use every year?
            That's how most people use a teapot... it's more convenient than making individual mugs and less effort than using tea-leaves.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Yorkshire Tea 'shocked' by backlash over Rishi Sunak photo - BBC News

WTF is going on, Treasury can’t afford proper leaf tea? What a bunch of losers.
              I expect they don't even have a samovar and silver tea glasses
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Waitrose dodged a bullet there.

(It's their skimmed milk he's using. Skimmed milk in tea? Disgusting.)

I thought orange might be some sort of semi-demi-skimmed?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  That's how most people use a teapot... it's more convenient than making individual mugs and less effort than using tea-leaves.

Very easy quick to clean, I've just used one at home for myself, got one in office also - the bigger the team the bigger economics of scale, I would have hoped Chancellor of the Exchequer would know that.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Do you have proof it's the left, it could be Lancastrians
                    Nothing wrong with being a Lancastrian and drinking Yorkshire Tea or Old Peculier!
                    (note, not in the same cup at the same time! That is very wrong!)
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Very easy quick to clean, I've just used one at home for myself, got one in office also - the bigger the team the bigger economics of scale, I would have hoped Chancellor of the Exchequer would know that.
                      Nooooo...

This is your office

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X