• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yorkshire Tea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yorkshire Tea should be banned under trades description act, it's not even grown in Yorkshire.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Do you have proof it's the left, it could be Lancastrians
      Is there ever a day that goes by where you post on these forums and don't look a complete prat?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Is there ever a day that goes by where you post on these forums and don't look a complete prat?
        Don't throw stones in a glass teapot...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Waitrose dodged a bullet there.

(It's their skimmed milk he's using. Skimmed milk in tea? Disgusting.)

Why?

I can't tolerate full fat any more after decades of skimmed.

I wish I could get Glengettie leaf tea locally rather than the teabags.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Attempting to impersonate you but it's really difficult getting down to that level of puerility. Maybe once you reach puberty I might be able to but still doubt it very much
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Attempting to impersonate you but it's really difficult getting down to that level of puerility. Maybe once you reach puberty I might be able to but still doubt it very much
              QED and all that. Get back to the Brexit forum.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                You stick to your over-priced snob bags

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You stick to your over-priced snob bags

Comment

Originally posted by ravenshaw View Post
                    Won't be the first time that AtW has been teabagged by a squirrel.....

Comment

Quite sad that Yorkshire Tea are facing a backlash from this. Shows how triggered the left are by any little thing these days.
                      Have you seen a professional about how easily you get sad nowadays? The smallest thing seems to trigger it, so best see someone about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X