• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tiry MP exposed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Goodness, have you never been on stag-do?
    He was not on a srag-do, and even on that case blackmail material is blackmail material

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      He was not on a srag-do, and even on that case blackmail material is blackmail material
      Do you not think that, perhaps, one is being just a tad hysterical?
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
        Do you not think that, perhaps, one is being just a tad hysterical?
        I think if any MP does this stuff in a pub on request whilst being filmed then this person should not be an MP due to lack of sound judgement, or he can’t manage his drinks, which is even worse.

Comment

I think if any MP does this stuff in a pub on request whilst being filmed then this person should not be an MP due to lack of sound judgement, or he can’t manage his drinks, which is even worse.
          Agreed

I’ve been drunk a few hundred times over the years and not once got my cock out - even on requests

Except at swingers events obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Every time I've been asked to get my cock out I have to decline and tell them PC lives too far away.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Do you believe a person can grow (and mature) with increasing age (12 years in this case)?

Do you believe a person should never be able to move on from historical mistakes (that nobody at the event complained about) and has apologised for?

Do you believe, that maybe, you are just so rabidly anti-tory, that a relatively innocuous happening over a decade ago, triggers you absolutely?
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I believe that MPs should be able to pass strict background check with particular focus on making sure they can't be blackmailed, especially so if they are in the ruling party where their vote actually matters.

Also voters are entitled to know what kind of piece of tulip MP candidate is - it should have been exposed during election campaign.

Comment

Maybe, if parliament is to be representative of the people, it should include normal people who, like the rest of us, make poor decisions occasionally.

It is parliament, not heaven.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be the police report from Mary Poppins's work Christmas do.

Comment

Also voters are entitled to know what kind 'cock' MP candidate is - it should have been exposed during election campaign.
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X