• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tiry MP exposed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiry MP exposed

"A Conservative MP has apologised after he was filmed flashing his genitals in a pub.

James Grundy dropped his trousers at a private event in the bar, with onlookers encouraging him to expose himself. The incident took place more than a decade before Grundy was elected as MP for Leigh, Greater Manchester, in 2019.

He said: “I apologise for my actions and for any offence caused.”

Footage obtained by LBC shows Grundy taking down his trousers and a woman can be heard asking him to lift his shirt to show his genitals.

All those involved in the event, in 2007, are understood to have been over the age of 18 at the time.

LBC reported that the incident took place in the Rams Head Inn in Lowton, in what is now Grundy’s constituency.

Grundy became a councillor in 2008 before being elected as MP in 2019 – the first Tory to represent Leigh."

Source: Tory MP apologises after exposing himself in pub | Politics | The Guardian

So people aks guy to show his dick, he does so and now it's a problem why?
    Video is here:
    Tory MP faces calls to quit after video emerges of him exposing himself in a pub - LBC
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

The problem was that he did it

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        The problem was that he did it

HTH
        Why is that a problem? No one was offended, no minors involved and they asked for him to do it. If anyone should be in problems it would be the guys pushing him to do it
        Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
          Why is that a problem? No one was offended, no minors involved and they asked for him to do it. If anyone should be in problems it would be the guys pushing him to do it
          If you don’t see what’s the problem here, then you’ve got a problem mate...

Comment

If you don’t see what’s the problem here, then you’ve got a problem mate...
            Yeah, they should have promised to pay him and drew him on a canvass, as a life drawing - then it would be acceptable...

private event
            onlookers encouraging him to expose himself.
            He said: “I apologise for my actions and for any offence caused.”
            All those involved in the event, in 2007, are understood to have been over the age of 18 at the time.

Get over yourself and have a nap

PS. He has explicitly already apologised for causing you offence and yet, here you are
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

He clearly lacks judgement (especially when drunk), what other things did he do that we don't know about? As MP (especially of the ruling party) he could be blackmailed, so this is important - unless he declared it very clearly before election in a way that his voters knew about it.

Comment

Blackballed, by his own daft twunt Party, more than likely...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

He clearly lacks judgement (especially when drunk), what other things did he do that we don't know about? As MP (especially of the ruling party) he could be blackmailed, so this is important - unless he declared it very clearly before election in a way that his voters knew about it.
                  Goodness, have you never been on stag-do?
                  Originally posted by Old Greg
                  I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                    Blackballed, by his own daft twunt Party, more than likely...
                    Truly a punishment fitting the crime!
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X