• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is your wife tracking you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your wife tracking you?

Just factory reset your phone on a regular basis in case she installed hidden tracking S/W
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

The tracking device is in the brain dude

Comment

Comment

Burner phone, can't track what they don't know about

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Burner phone, can't track what they don't know about

Awesome. The 8110 was my first mobile phone back in the late 90s. Scotland the Brave ringtone, natch.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
            Awesome. The 8110 was my first mobile phone back in the late 90s. Scotland the Brave ringtone, natch.
            Youngster. This was my second phone. My first was a motorola flip thingy but I can't remember the model and thus I can't find a piccy of it.

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Youngster. This was my second phone. My first was a motorola flip thingy but I can't remember the model and thus I can't find a piccy of it.

The Startac?
              ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                The Startac?
                No, it wasn't that (way too modern, and small). It would have been late 1992 or early 93. It was probably the previous version of this (closest I could find):

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  No, it wasn't that (way too modern, and small). It would have been late 1992 or early 93. It was probably the previous version of this (closest I could find):

Nice.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

This is a joke.

Of course my wife isn’t tracking me.

She knows exactly where I am at 6pm every night and that’s making tea for her and the kids ?

Comment

Working...
                    X