• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronavirus in UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's possible to build a new hospital in 10 days, so I don't think NHS packing beds is a serious worry.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Schools shutting, Chevron offices in Canary Wharf on lockdown.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Garnering your nonsense from the horse's mouth as opposed to the horse's arse for a change.

Progress of sorts...........

Nonesense?!?!? How very dare you! Did you not read that it came from my mate Tony's wife's friend,who's a nurse, at the Tuesday evening Zumba class? How much more information do you want me to throw in to make you believe it's real?
        Last edited by Whorty; 26 February 2020, 14:51.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

More people will be hospilised due to food poisoning

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            You on cooking duty tonight then Nigel?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              So the US trade deal is going ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                So the US trade deal is going ahead.
                Coronavirus is the chlorine directly in the gene pool, US trade deal via the chicken?

Fair play to the coronavirus, though, about time something made in China lasted longer than a month!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  It's possible to build a new hospital in 10 days, so I don't think NHS packing beds is a serious worry.
                  In China.

Comment

No need for real panic unless you're a gammon or you bum squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      No need for real panic unless you're a gammon or you bum squirrels.
                      But if you bum squirrels Id say the corona virus is pretty low down on risk list.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X