• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronavirus in UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President of Switzerland
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Ah. Clearly their contribution is of little or no significance then, in the same way that what Boris & Co get up to pales in comparison to the robust action taken by the UK’s Head of State, HM Queen Elizabeth II
      Accuracy, my boy, accuracy.

Comment

Actually Belgium probably shouldn't be there. Their figures are not too good....
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          This is concerning. One wonders how parents are communicating what's going on if some children are starting to become too scared to go out and think they will starve and/or die.

Fifth of primary children afraid to leave house because of Covid-19, survey finds | World news | The Guardian
          I remember as a kid in the late 80's being genuinely worried about black rain & whether we were going to get nuked. I suppose being shown 'when the wind blows' in school didn't help. Or being told what to do if you hear the four minute warning. Kinda similar I suppose.
          If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              President of Switzerland
              "Mitch the Tester" would.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Coronavirus: Holby City donates ventilators to London Nightingale hospital - BBC News
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  99°F fever is only 37.2C. That's very mild.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They use real equipment!?!

To be fair film and TV have gone out of their way to give all their gear to the NHS.

What really got me is schools, universities and beauty salons doing it as well.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      They use real equipment!?!

To be fair film and TV have gone out of their way to give all their gear to the NHS.

What really got me is schools, universities and beauty salons doing it as well.
                      Hopefully not on the actors

Comment

Working...
                      X