• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUKer tests positive for COVID-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUKer tests positive for COVID-19

Who's going to be famous and be the first on here to test positive? You get extra kudos for carking it
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

I have been self-isolating so chances are slim, not out of any sense of public duty but because it's cold out and I'd rather not trek to ClientCo if I don't have to.

Comment

I am sneezing a lot. 2 people I work with got back from Milan on Monday.

Its going to get everywhere. Might as well accept the inevitable.

Comment

I woke up with a stinking cold so will WFH today.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Who's going to be famous and be the first on here to test positive? You get extra kudos for carking it
          Do we get a mention in the Dead Celebrities thread?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Most of us do. Except admin/mods. They get a mention in https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ts-thread.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I think that should be all the kudos a CUKer should ever need as they leave this little planet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I am sneezing a lot. 2 people I work with got back from Milan on Monday.

Its going to get everywhere. Might as well accept the inevitable.
                Nice try BP, but unless you have a positive test you don't get the points. Maybe you need to head down to the local docs surgery, cram in there with all the old folks, and see what the GP says

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Nice try BP, but unless you have a positive test you don't get the points. Maybe you need to head down to the local docs surgery, cram in there with all the old folks, and see what the GP says
                  If I go there with all the old folks I might catch gammon-ness. I don't want a red face and be angry....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    If I go there with all the old folks I might catch gammon-ness. I don't want a red face and be angry....
                    I think that virus is only spread by reading the Daily Wail, or visiting the Express website. Carry a copy of the Guardian, and you'll be fine; it works like a face mask against gammon-ness

Comment

Working...
                    X