• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate campaigners win Heathrow expansion case

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    If you are seeing turds then it’s very good chance you are floating among them
    I only see the one - and we float in very different toilets
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      I only see the one - and we float in very different toilets
      Then you are looking in the mirror, this is obvious from your turdy worldview that everybody is a turd who lives in a toilet, albeit different ones.

Mods - flush this one!

Comment

Then you are looking in the mirror, this is obvious from your turdy worldview that everybody is a turd who lives in a toilet, albeit different ones.

Mods - flush this one!
        I believe you may be projecting somewhat here. No one likes turd projecting...

Mods, I'll let you decide on what should happen next.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Indeed nobody likes that, apart from turds - which is what you brought up in the first place.

I rest my case, time for flushing.

Comment

Agreed! Mods please flush the turn identified in this thread - Today, 10:56

Comment

Happy to accept mods decision on who is the turd for the said turd to get say 30 days ban

Comment

Indeed nobody likes that, apart from turds - which is what you brought up in the first place.

Comment

Shut up turds

Comment

Happy to accept mods decision on who is the turd for the said turd to get say 30 days ban
                    Please let it be WTFH.....

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X