• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom, boom, boom lemme hear you say way-oh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You're worried about the divorce already? You haven't met her yet, you never know, your sparkling personality might just let you down this time...
    Leeds Christmas do Christmas 2017. Though she does not remember me. Not sure if it is because I am so boring or because she was so drunk....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Leeds Christmas do Christmas 2017. Though she does not remember me. Not sure if it is because I am so boring or because she was so drunk....
      Definitely the latter. I'm not very quick on the uptake

Comment

You're worried about the divorce already? You haven't met her yet, you never know, your sparkling personality might just let you down this time...
        He's met me and faked a bike accident to avoid it happening again

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I'd agree. Nothing different than many of the places I've been. Quite enjoyed my time there. The center was great although did spend most of my time at Dusk til Dawn. Client had some decidedly dodgy contractors though....
          Oi! I resemble that accusation!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Don't do yourself down. Leave it to those who are better qualified...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              See above...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I might end up with the most exciting thing in my life being cooking to fill your freezer up.....

Comment

Don't do yourself down. Leave it to those who are better qualified...
                  I am even more boring than all the tpd posters.....

Comment

I might end up with the most exciting thing in my life being cooking to fill your freezer up.....
                    Don't knock it 'til you've tried it

Comment

Nottingham is kind of nice - just avoid the square at night time, it's rather rough but lovely in the daytime.

Are you day commuting or staying over?

I used to stay in the Best Western or the Park Inn - Negotiated around £40 a night at the BW. The National Water Sports Centre also has Travelodge type rooms which is a quirky place to stay with a cracking gym.

Comment

Working...
                      X