• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Question For Dog Owners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Nope, they "deliberately" take the dogs out for walks regularly - doesn't matter about the weather.
    It's not cause there's nobody else about, it's cause lazy people without dogs don't go out for walks at 7am, come rain or come shine.

And as for cleaning up after the dog, when cyclists stop defecating at the side of tracks and throwing litter around, or hurling abuse at dog walkers who are on footpaths where the cyclists shouldn't be, then it will be a more even playing field.
    Round here there's horse, dog, deer, badger, fox and human excrement on the hill.
    WTFH is full of sh**, who'd have thought?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Used to have that problem with a neighbour, along with various other disputes. Fortunately we get along all right now and their current doggy only barks at reasonable hours.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

In answer to the question, because I don't care enough. If the barking were to go on for any longer than a few minutes then I'd stop my dog. But for a few minutes I care more about me not getting up to resolve it than I care about disrupting your peace for a few minutes. Just being honest.

As I say anything beyond what I'd deem a reasonable duration I'd call the dog in but before that, not too bothered.

Comment

Our dog barks every time we let him out at night. But that's because someone half a mile away leaves their dogs outside all night barking. Thankfully we can't hear them inside the house. I feel sorry for the poor buggers who live near them though.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Or picking the poo up in plastic bag and then dropping the bag. Why do people do this.
            Currently experiencing this problem. It's like you've done the hard bit...

But I'll find them, I'll bloody find them...

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
            X