• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whinney dog haters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whinney dog haters

My dog barked once at 11am on a Wednesday - the feckless one next door started moaning as it was too early - they only get up before noon on a signing on day.

Now he is giving us grief - and the rest of the neighbours too.

Does anyone know any mafia they could send round to help deal with this sort of skank?

I thought it was horses that whinney

Comment

My neighbour (some sort of clerk in the IT industry) has a dog that sounds like a horse. When I looked over the fence I could see it was a Dartmoor pony. He'd been sold it by some pikeys as a new breed of guard dog. The rose bushes are looking good though.

Comment

Smear some dog $hit on their door handles. That should shut 'em up.

Comment

Originally posted by ascender View Post
          Smear some dog $hit on their door handles. That should shut 'em up.
          I tried getting the dog to do a dump on their doorstep. Covered it in lighter fluid. Set fire to it. Rang doorbell. Ran off. Watched him stamp on dump. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I tried getting the dog to do a dump on their doorstep. Covered it in lighter fluid. Set fire to it. Rang doorbell. Ran off. Watched him stamp on dump. Awesome!
            Put it in an envelope, light it and post it. Same effect but they need a new carpet.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Put it in an envelope, light it and post it. Same effect but they need a new carpet.
              I'm sure there's a flaw somewhere, but I'm not seeing it...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I thought it was horses that whinney
                Neigh

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  I'm sure there's a flaw somewhere, but I'm not seeing it...
                  That's because the dog poo is all over the flaw....
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    My dog barked once at 11am on a Wednesday - the feckless one next door started moaning as it was too early - they only get up before noon on a signing on day.

Now he is giving us grief - and the rest of the neighbours too.

Does anyone know any mafia they could send round to help deal with this sort of skank?
                    The council could give the whole street ASBOs

Thousands given Asbos for feeding birds and dogs barking | Daily Mail Online
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X