• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Question For Hog Owners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question For Hog Owners

Ever considered a whole hog bbq?

What Is Whole Hog Barbecue? - Eater

Spit roast?

Comment

I could answer it, but I’d be telling porkies

Comment

Definitely now: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/vegan-runner-asks-neighbours-close-21617355
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Went to someone's garden party the other year who did a hog roast - main problem was they did not seem to have put any suace/baste/rub etc on the meat so it ws just plain pretty much unsalted pork I mean it was ok but just pretty bland - think they missed a trick tbh.

Also @Ladymuck - No.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Spit roast?
            My Mrs was telling me about this wedding we had been invited to (in Mount Stuart House, where Stella Mccartney got married) and she actually said, in company, "They'll be having a spit roast at the reception"....they're were a few mouthfuls of wine and food spat out in that moment.....
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              My Mrs was telling me about this wedding we had been invited to (in Mount Stuart House, where Stella Mccartney got married) and she actually said, in company, "They'll be having a spit roast at the reception"....they're were a few mouthfuls of wine and food spat out in that moment.....
              Slightly related, went to a wedding and the groom made a speech and mentioned how happy he was to be married because he liked to play with his wife's ring. I spat out my champagne along with a few others that managed to get the reference.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Slightly related, went to a wedding and the groom made a speech and mentioned how happy he was to be married because he liked to play with his wife's ring. I spat out my champagne along with a few others that managed to get the reference.
                During my own wedding speech, I held up my hand to pass some bland comment on my new wedding ring, but i had already slipped it off under the table. When i held up the empty ring finger, I said "oh no, it must've come off in that hooker's ass". You'll be surprised how quiet things can go at a busy wedding reception if you mis-read your audience....
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  During my own wedding speech, I held up my hand to pass some bland comment on my new wedding ring, but i had already slipped it off under the table. When i held up the empty ring finger, I said "oh no, it must've come off in that hooker's ass". You'll be surprised how quiet things can go at a busy wedding reception if you mis-read your audience....
                  Hah, it's very easy to miss-read an audience. I've done it a couple of times recently.

Comment

A Yugoslav friend used to say that it's not a party unless someone has killed a pig.

Comment

Working...
                    X