• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HamsterKauf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Stop showing off about how posh you are. My better half loves houmous but I've placated her by having some tins of chickpeas at the back of the food cupboard. I've managed to convince her that I can actually make houmous with some kitchen gadgets and a bit of wizardry. I'm rather hoping I never get called into action, as she is likely to end up with something resembling lemon and garlic flavoured mush that might just pass as vomit. It won't so much have a use-by date as a half-life.

I've tried making it and it was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I've tried making it and it was awful.
      Most recipes have too much tahini IMO. This is nice, but not hummus as we typically understand it.

Whole Grain Hummus Recipe - Food.com

Comment

You can never have too much Tahini.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Are you guys being serious about people panic buying?

None of that malarkey going on up here in the North West

On another note went to see a dentist about getting some teeth implants yesterday first appointment so shook the dentist's hand etc.

He then said oh no - this could spread coronavirus, and then sanitised his hands.

He then turned to me and said it is just a huge amount of scaremongering and the level of hysteria is ridiculous.

Comment

Run out of guacamole this morning. Toast will never be the same again until this blows over...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Nobody needs quinoa
                What exactly is it? I thought it was a large South American rodent.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  What exactly is it? I thought it was a large South American rodent.
                  It's a pseudo-cereal. A seed that is processed and eaten like a grain. Apparently full of lots of good stuff but it's all bitty and bland , thus reinforcing its healthy credentials

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Are you guys being serious about people panic buying?

None of that malarkey going on up here in the North West

On another note went to see a dentist about getting some teeth implants yesterday first appointment so shook the dentist's hand etc.

He then said oh no - this could spread coronavirus, and then sanitised his hands.

He then turned to me and said it is just a huge amount of scaremongering and the level of hysteria is ridiculous.
                    A dentist must be a real authority figure for the likes of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      A dentist must be a real authority figure for the likes of you.
                      Well it was this guy

Wirral dentist is the North West's best | Wirral Globe

Seems to know what he is talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X