• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HamsterKauf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HamsterKauf

Feck sakes, our local Aldi has been raided by panic buying. Not even the porridge oats survived....
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Aldi? AYCOTBAC?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Aldi? AYCOTBAC?
      I know options are limited in Munich but Aldi, really? INKSPE
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Drive there in my Porsche n all.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Aldi? I thought it said Audi. You know, the slightly less overpriced division of VW than porch.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Mr C did this earlier.

We are now stacked on rice, pasta, black beans, UHT goat's milk, sun-dried tomatoes, trumpets, trampolines and quinoa.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Mr C did this earlier.

We are now stacked on rice, pasta, black beans, UHT goat's milk, sun-dried tomatoes, trumpets, trampolines and quinoa.

Nobody needs quinoa

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Aldi? I thought it said Audi. You know, the slightly less overpriced division of VW than porch.
                At least porch don't use the exact same parts bin as VW...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Nobody needs quinoa
                  It was in the central isle and seemed like a good idea at the time apparently.

I'll feed it to him once we finish off the pasta and rice.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Our local supermarket is denuded of pasta, rice, yeast, flour, and tinned goods. Fortunately, there's plenty of the most important basic foods - wine, beer, chocolate and doughnuts.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X