• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronatractor Shutdowns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Do your benefits stop if you're inside?

#askingforafriend
    In general? Yes. But PC would probably find a clever wheeze involving his third-cousin's ex who works at the JC+.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Do your benefits stop if you're inside?

#askingforafriend
      PC would just become a cellmate with benefits.

Comment

Update:

Due to a huge number of Italians or people traveling from Italy via Germany, for reasons I have yet to fathom, I have self quarantined in the UK without family.

Interestingly, if you arrived before yesterday, even directly from Italy, you are being advised to behave as normal and don't self isolate if you feel fine. This UK advice is stupid. I am reliably advised from a friend that the flight to Italy 6 days ago had 21 people on board. Their flight back from Rome was full and was mostly Italians and British-Italians who are most likely following the UK gov advice and going about their daily lives or business as normal back here in the UK.

People couldn't fly from Milan and were flying from Rome instead to keep costs low.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
          Update:

Due to a huge number of Italians or people traveling from Italy via Germany, for reasons I have yet to fathom, I have self quarantined in the UK without family.
          Every cloud etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            LOL, WarHammer is only 1 of my hobbies & there is never enough time
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              LOL, WarHammer is only 1 of my hobbies & there is never enough time
              Love the last sentence in thst article..

He simply that people stop mocking Warspanner players and have the courtesy of listening when he explains his passion for space sailors fighting chaos dementors or some tulip.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X