• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Relationships/Marriages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All sounds too complicated for me. I'm happy disappointing one women.

Comment

I think it's one of those things that in theory sounds great - but the reality and getting your head round it is something else.

It's like married pron stars who's other halves know what they do and are fine with it. I would love to be immune to jealousy like that. I wonder if it can be learnt...
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        I think it's one of those things that in theory sounds great - but the reality and getting your head round it is something else.

It's like married pron stars who's other halves know what they do and are fine with it. I would love to be immune to jealousy like that. I wonder if it can be learnt...
        Maybe it's all about "the right person" as trite as that sounds.

Comment

As much as it's not really my thing I find it much more palletable than someone waking up in a morning and identifying themselves a teapot that day.

I'm sure it will outrage someone somewhere though.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            As much as it's not really my thing I find it much more palletable than someone waking up in a morning and identifying themselves a teapot that day.

I'm sure it will outrage someone somewhere though.
            Palatable

Unless you do have a fetish for pallets...

Comment

Doubling dipping in any of its forms should be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                The BBC are tackling 'ethically non-monogamous' relationships which seem to be becoming more accepted by the mainstream.

What do the esteemed panel think of this one? Anyone got any direct experience of this?
                Fine if both partners actually know they're in an open relationship!
                If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  If <strike>it breaths</strike> it's still warm, shag it.
                  FTFY
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Can't afford one woman, paying for two would be a pain.

In all seriousness, it sounds like there's a massive risk to all this. It's not like a drunk threesome that might happen, it's a full on risk that one of the partners will find someone better. No matter how strong you both think your bond is, it's a huge risk. There's also the jealousy issue when one partner is proving far more successful than the other at pulling, one may disapprove of the other person's choice of partner but have agreed not to say, etc.

That's without the risk of Coronavirus!!!!

Originally posted by Chutney Spoon View Post
                    Doubling dipping in any of its forms should be banned.
                    Poor Chutters, can't even get a single dip.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
                      Fine if both partners actually know they're in an open relationship!
                      When you have more than one women on the go you assume you get twice as much sex, in reality you just get twice as much nagging

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X