• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Relationships/Marriages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    When you have more than one women on the go you assume you get twice as much sex, in reality you just get twice as much nagging

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    How would you know? [emoji23]
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      So long as it works for both people and everyone is consenting, what more is there to think?
      I have a few polyamorous friends & it works for them, for 1 set it ended after 6yrs but then again so do other types of relationships.

As humans are involved there is a whole range of variations to poly - everything from "fun buddy" to full on communes.
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        When you have more than one women on the go you assume you get twice as much sex, in reality you just get twice as much nagging

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
        When MrsBP involved another lady(a few times) the sex was great. But getting them to stop talking and get down to action took ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          That needs an NSFW warning!
          You're damed right!!

If you are in a monogamous relationship, the idea of sharing your partner with someone else might seem ludacris.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            You're damed right!!

Made me wince too.

Comment

My experiences are that it can be one sided - in that 1 side thinks its a great idea but the other side doesn't but goes along with it as they do not want to loose them.

Also having kids generally kills this sort of thing.

But if you want to do it go for it - but why not just be single and have **** buddies?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Made me wince too.
                If you're interested,
                Ludacris - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  The BBC are tackling 'ethically non-monogamous' relationships which seem to be becoming more accepted by the mainstream.

What do the esteemed panel think of this one? Anyone got any direct experience of this?
                  I asked my accountant and he said this is fine as long as I declare myself outside IR35 first.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                    I asked my accountant and he said this is fine as long as I declare myself outside IR35 first.

qh
                    Can't be much of a lover if you insist on a Right of Substitution!
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Can't be much of a lover if you insist on a Right of Substitution!
                      Its the mutuality of obligation that worries me...

Comment

Working...
                      X