• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Relationships/Marriages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Relationships/Marriages

The BBC are tackling 'ethically non-monogamous' relationships which seem to be becoming more accepted by the mainstream.

What do the esteemed panel think of this one? Anyone got any direct experience of this?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

So long as it works for both people and everyone is consenting, what more is there to think?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      The BBC are tackling 'ethically non-monogamous' relationships which seem to be becoming more accepted by the mainstream.

What do the esteemed panel think of this one? Anyone got any direct experience of this?
      If it breaths, shag it.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        If it breaths, shag it.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          If it breaths, shag it.
          Thats what NLyUK says. Though there is a price involved.

Comment

No experience of such a thing. Don't care if anyone else has this type of arrangement going on as it's none of my business

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              No experience of such a thing. Don't care if anyone else has this type of arrangement going on as it's none of my business
              Even if it is HWMBO without you knowing?

Comment

The old man doesn't mind if I sleep with other people, and neither do I.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  So long as it works for both people and everyone is consenting, what more is there to think?
                  11 reasons to never enter into an open relationship Mod edit: Potentially NSFW.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

That needs an NSFW warning!
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X