• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official cUK members coronavirus cases thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corona may bring IPSE finally down if every one is going to claim their £2000 for being off sick
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Hate to say so and come back with this post but it's me.
      And? What's it like?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
        Corona may bring IPSE finally down if every one is going to claim their £2000 for being off sick
        Ooh... Free money!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Man sorry to hear that. Hope you're able to spend less time working more time together going forward.
          Thanks Scooter. We've known for 20 odd years that this was coming so we ensured we lived life to the max whilst her health was still good. We both still work (both 100% WFH) a few days each, so we spend a lot of time together (whether she likes it or not! )

She's a brave fooker, stares down her illness and mortality and gives it 2 fingers every day.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Ipse don’t pay, ipse insurance company pays

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

I'll find out in 3 days.

I would be very surprised if it was though.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                I thought that Zigenare mentioned he thought a colleague had it, therefore he had been exposed?

EDIT: found it.

[cue W coming along and saying "good" then saying it's satire]
                We've a number of people who've been asked to "Work From Home" but no confirmed cases yet. It hasn't stopped one of our Russian customers sending their team over - As whorty says - you've got to die of something. I don't appear to be in a high risk of dying group so if I do contract it then I'll deal with it accordingly.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Thanks Scooter. We've known for 20 odd years that this was coming so we ensured we lived life to the max whilst her health was still good. We both still work (both 100% WFH) a few days each, so we spend a lot of time together (whether she likes it or not! )

She's a brave fooker, stares down her illness and mortality and gives it 2 fingers every day.
                  She's probably used to adversity, she's got to live with you.

On a serious note, good luck to the pair of you in dealing with the future.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    She's probably used to adversity, she's got to live with you.

On a serious note, good luck to the pair of you in dealing with the future.
                    Yep, living with me, her illness is the least of her problems
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Nah, IPSE (or their partners) wont have to pay out, IIRC you can only claim after three weeks, the quarantine period for COVID-19 is 14 days.
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X