• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One way to deal with an aging population I suppose

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One way to deal with an aging population I suppose

Always look on the bright side of...

Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 5 March 2020, 13:42.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

These rates were calculated in situation when hospitals were not overwhelmed, on the other hand not all people with mild symptoms got tested

Comment

Trump reckons the real mortality rate is way under 1%.

Trump floats his own coronavirus theories on 'Hannity' - POLITICO

And he's super high intelligent, don't you know.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Last year -

“ He asks visitors if they’d like to wash their hands in a bathroom near the Oval Office.

He’ll send a military doctor to help an aide caught coughing on Air Force One.”

The Purell presidency: Trump aides learn the president’s real red line - POLITICO

He is totally bricking it now ...

Comment

Trump reckons the real mortality rate is way under 1%
          Not sure about "way under" but it could be nearer 1% than 3.4% according to this:

Coronavirus: What are the chances of dying? - BBC News
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Not sure about "way under" but it could be nearer 1% than 3.4% according to this:

Coronavirus: What are the chances of dying? - BBC News
            It’s very pathogenic - 80% of people ate likely to get it quick, probably 95% in big cities, take 1% of that and it ain’t a small number especially given it’s not evenly spread out - AND it will become seasonal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              It’s very pathogenic - 80% of people ate likely to get it quick, probably 95% in big cities, take 1% of that and it ain’t a small number especially given it’s not evenly spread out - AND it will become seasonal
              Where did you get those numbers from?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Where did you get those numbers from?
                I made them up on a spot.

What’s your numbers from Putins mouthpieces?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I made them up on a spot.

What’s your numbers from Putins mouthpieces?
                  Do you make lots of your facts up on the spot?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Do you make lots of your facts up on the spot?
                    Answer my question first, I’ve answered yours

Comment

Working...
                    X