• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

456 Positive Covid-19 in UK as of 11th March

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to look to alternative medicines to help us

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      0.5% in South Korea, mist likely combination of very good testing coverage which helps provide care early
      Koreans tend not to kiss each other on both cheeks when told there is a really infective virus going around, and wear masks to protect others.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Koreans tend not to kiss each other on both cheeks ...
        Swiss people normally kiss three times. However, they've enough self control to not even shake hands when there's a contagious bug going round.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just watched the news and the budget speech .... BoJo does not look well does he? All ruddy, puffy faced, and sick looking eyes. Any money he'll be testing positive soon?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Just watched the news and the budget speech .... BoJo does not look well does he? All ruddy, puffy faced, and sick looking eyes. Any money he'll be testing positive soon?
            Ohhh day off for a dead PM....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nah, I'd rather him survive ... but having had a bad bout of the squits along the way
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                0.5% in South Korea, mist likely combination of very good testing coverage which helps provide care early
                It’s inneresting how South Korea gets mentioned as an example of low %. Their results don’t match anything in the rest of the world. Almost like they are recording cases, but if CoD can be linked to something else, then CV19 is ignored.

Or everywhere else in the world is over-reporting, it’s a communist conspiracy.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And twice that if the Ugly Mother****er Cummings goes the same way.

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  All the UK cases are in Carlisle, according to the map. I'm sure one of the brains trust will be along shortly to suggest we close Carlisle.
                  YouTube

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 11 March 2020, 22:50.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I read on social meedja a way of self-testing whether you've got it. But I'm not holding my breath.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Koreans tend not to kiss each other on both cheeks when told there is a really infective virus going around, and wear masks to protect others.
                      This explains Trump’s address tonight - he was clearly worried because so many around him kiss his arse....

Comment

Working...
                      X