• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Always thought the English were a nation of ******* :-)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always thought the English were a nation of ******* :-)

Just not using someone else's bits.....

On a serious note, not clever at all. See hes been cited - minimum 12 week ban.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

I laughed when Thomas said that.

Gareth Thomas apologises for making joke after Joe Marler grabbed Alun Wyn Jones by the testicles - Wales Online

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I sadly missed it, I was refilling the fridge with beer, but well done to him for having a sense of humour. It's only a matter of time before that becomes as socially acceptable as clubbing baby seals...

If a gay comedian had said that, would they have had to apologise?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Just not using someone else's bits.....

On a serious note, not clever at all. See hes been cited - minimum 12 week ban.
        Surprised you aren't self-isolating, a lot of City fans have done.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Surprised you aren't self-immolating, a lot of City fans have done.
          FTFY
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Yeh it was funny but its not in a way either.... Imagine you're kids coming home from school today and others have seen it on TV and think its a laugh. Not so funny then.

Comment

Surprised you aren't self-isolating, a lot of City fans have done.
              City as in Cardiff???

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                City as in Cardiff???
                Yes, I'm Mancunian. Of course I meant Cardiff.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Yes, I'm Mancunian. Of course I meant Cardiff.

Football = bit of a minor sport in Wales I'm afraid. Unless you're a girl...

Comment

I thought this was called 'bag snatching' and was quite a common occurrence?

Comment

Working...
                    X