• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Italy Closed For Business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy Closed For Business

Hope you all can get your money back.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Yes, just saw the headline! Fun times

Comment

Italians probably aren't finding it funny.

Couple of hours north of Bolzano, was there a few weeks ago for skiing. Could have been a much longer ski trip had we chosen a few weeks later.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

We're about 2 weeks behind Italy, and Germany is about 9 days behind.

Oh well.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

And there's many more old codgers in Blighty than Italy. Not to mention the trains you all seem to love so much, you squeeze yourselves onboard just to get a lookie. Strange pastime.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            And there's many more old codgers in Blighty than Italy. Not to mention the trains you all seem to love so much, you squeeze yourselves onboard just to get a lookie. Strange pastime.
            I think you missed the part where Germany is 9 days behind Italy...
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

We're booked for the Monaco Historique GP in May (driving down via ferry). Just waiting to see what unfolds.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Wow, you're driving the ferry?

Comment

People may only travel around for work reasons, and for emergencies. If you can't demonstrate either of these, then you could be fined. Switzerland lets Italian border workers into Ticino. This is seen as necessary since 4000 of the health workers there are Italian residents.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                    Wow, you're driving the ferry?
                    Twit.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X