• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fake Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake Contract

I just love it when the recruiter forgets to delete the incriminating evidence that the job ad is a fake:

Security Solutions Architect - AON (Dummy Role) - London

My client, a leading insurance broker in the City, is seeking a Security Solutions Architect to join its Cyber Security Advisory team on a long-term contractual basis.

<snip>

Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.

https://www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/solutio...ng-job89770776

Sounds handpicked for some of the posters here

Comment

Derserve what they get when the rest of the vultures pounce on AON.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        I just love it when the recruiter forgets to delete the incriminating evidence that the job ad is a fake:

Security Solutions Architect - AON (Dummy Role) - London

My client, a leading insurance broker in the City, is seeking a Security Solutions Architect to join its Cyber Security Advisory team on a long-term contractual basis.

<snip>

Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.

https://www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/solutio...ng-job89770776
        I'd love to know the true percentage of fake roles, I bet it is currently quite significant. Most are just honeypots for cvs so agents can harvest the contacts and pimp out to companies. Interestingly starting to see some agencies going bust on linkedin and sending out begging posts to other pimps. There has to be more agencies than roles at the minute let alone agents.

Comment

There must be a forum somewhere for pimps.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            I'd love to know the true percentage of fake roles, I bet it is currently quite significant. Most are just honeypots for cvs so agents can harvest the contacts and pimp out to companies. Interestingly starting to see some agencies going bust on linkedin and sending out begging posts to other pimps. There has to be more agencies than roles at the minute let alone agents.
            Ah - I don't see this trend as I've culled agents from my contacts.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post

Wonder if they have threads like this:

"Best hair gel"

"Two reference wins"

"Shafted them on daily rate"

And maybe

"How to sound knowledgeable about IR35...and help you shaft them on daily rate."

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

"How to nail that next job after you've been 'let go' from this one."
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Other pimp topics:
                  "A bluffer's guide to business talk"
                  "Getting lucky with green candidates; the first-timer's tax and how to get away with it"
                  "What to do if your contractor wants a pay rise (besides laughing at them)"
                  "Which of the female recruitment consultants at your place is easiest?"
                  "Managing the move from a BMW to an AUDI and still drive like a tw@"
                  "IR35 and how to feign empathy, concern, knowledge and, most importantly, an outside determination"
                  "Clauses you must ONLY have in the mug's, erm, candidate's contract"
                  "The Blacklist" (topic has been empty since it started, they'll sell anyone anywhere if they can)
                  "Best place to get your teeth whitened"
                  "Worst candidates you've placed and how long did they last on site?"
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
                    There was but it got pulled at some point, now there is this: Forum - UK Recruiter
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X