• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hamburg hotels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamburg hotels

Does anyone know the hotels in Hamburg? Looking for one night for myself, my lady friend and her five year old - the Crowne Plaza and Marriott look suitable. We’re visiting the model railway and the planetarium - sprog into trains and planets..... Which hotel is the better op to on and anywhere else to consider? Assuming travel is allowed....

Wilmslooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Does anyone know the hotels in Hamburg? Looking for one night for myself, my lady friend and her five year old - the Crowne Plaza and Marriott look suitable. We’re visiting the model railway and the planetarium - sprog into trains and planets..... Which hotel is the better op to on and anywhere else to consider? Assuming travel is allowed....
      We all know you're going to the Reeperbahn, we're not falling for that 'model railway' crap...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Hafen Hamburg is at the St Pauli end of the Reeperbahn and next to a S/D-Bahn station. It also overlooks the Elbe and will be cheaper than Marriott or Plaza.
        Empire Riverside hotel is right next door and has a decent bar on the top floor.

I used to stay at the Radisson Blu quite a lot. Decent location and everything you'd expect from an international hotel and I preferred it to the Marriott.

Airport hotels will be cheaper but it will take you half an hour to get into town.

Comment

Familienurlaub mit Kindern im JUFA Hotel Hamburg HafenCity****

Hotel am Hauptbahnhof Hamburg - Zentrum | Superbude St. Georg

Movenpick Hotel Hamburg | 4-Sterne-Hotel Hamburg Zentrum

Gastwerk Hotel Hamburg – Hamburg’s first Design Hotel

Adults only: Hotel Sleepin Volkspark – Das individuelle Hotel in Hamburg Stellingen
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X