• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First CUK member to cark it sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Can you catch it from sheep?
    Can they catch it from you? Do the RSPCA need to get involved?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I was travelling a lot on flights - weekly commute to Brussels, so my risk of catching wasn't low.
      All changed now as ClientCo has decreed travellers like me should WFH so don't put me on the sweepstake!
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        First person to die, or die from Coronavirus? We need specifics man
        Die from Coronavirus, or die while infected with Coronavirus?

Haven't most people died due to underlying health conditions and not just Coronavirus

Comment

my money is on old greg
          because he is old innit

Comment

Maybe we should have a Corona virus TACAMO thread, where we each post a short daily message to say we're still here.

That way if someone doesn't post, everyone else can conclude they have either popped off or, er, forgot to post that day
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Um.. My partner has today reported shivering, high temperature and shortness of breath.. She also has been in Milton Keynes hospital where there has been a confirmed death..

So yeah I'm tuliping myself..

Do I win?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                Die from Coronavirus, or die while infected with Coronavirus?

Haven't most people died due to underlying health conditions and not just Coronavirus
                I'm not sure I believe the underlying health condition line....

Comment

Originally posted by gnarledcontractor View Post
                  It's less a line, and more medical fact. The vast majority of people who died are old and ill. I'm not sure, has anyone young and healthy died yet?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't believe that either.

Comment

Um.. My partner has today reported shivering, high temperature and shortness of breath.. She also has been in Milton Keynes hospital where there has been a confirmed death..

So yeah I'm tuliping myself..

Do I win?
                      Not while you're still alive, you don't. Nice try though...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X