• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it about bog rolls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
    you can skip the wiping and just go straight into washing with your arse all caked in tulipe?
    In a pinch. Yes.

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Mods. Excessive trolling. Next ban is a month.

In a pinch. Yes.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Social media, Australia’s toilet roll apparently come from the affected area of chins, so they were stockpiling in case of shortage, SM and the bbc reported empty shelves,( even showing prices in dollars) and thus panic ensued, U.K. toilet rolls come from U.K. no shortage,

Comment

Save paper and use both sides
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Save paper and use both sides
          And get three times as many sheets by separating the plys
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

the solution?

Washable bog paper

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Mods. Excessive trolling. Next ban is a month.

Not you then. You next ban is 3 months....

Comment

Solved

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  Wouldnt this just result in skid marks up the wall?

Comment

what i think: supermarkets have some estimates of consumption that are easily exceeded by a sudden interest.
                    People want to buy all kinds of food but most of it perishable, and canned food is unappealing. so they feel picky but still have a need to fill.
                    They suddenly see those large packs, white colour, attractive price so something just ticks in them.

People all of a sudden making fun other people doing emotional stuff when we are all on the same tulipty software.
                    Grow up people, acceptance, tolerance and mindfulness will get us through this not petty jokes.

Comment

I'll put my hand up as a guilty party in this - 11 days ago (just before the panic buying started) I bought 12x9 loo rolls. Reason? I read on here somewhere that in situations of civil unrest or war, loo roll is often in short supply. It was a zero sum gain because I knew I'd eventually use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X