• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crypto double blow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crypto double blow

Bitcoin Lost Roughly 50% Of Its Value In A Day

Lamborghini shuts Italian factory amid coronavirus outbreak

fill yer boots before it's too late
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      While I don't think jumping in quick is necessarily the best advice I do think spooter has a (quite obvious) point for once.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        too late for what. bankruptcy ?

Comment

Something that can lose 50% in a day, can lose 75% in two days and nearly 90% in three days, is an "investment"?

Comment

Yeah, but put in £100 on the off-chance, and the most you'll lose is £100. If scoots is right, this time next year we'll be billionaires!

Sorry. Just re-read that last sentence. Never mind.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If you're going to ignore it has risen 30,000% in the last 5 years there's no helping you.

Move along - nothing to see here.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Also you've got to stop thinking it's just Bitcoin.

'DeFi or decentralised finance' + smart contracts that require no trust will be the talk of the town going forward. I'm talking about Ethereum. It may actually knock off Bitcoin #1 position in the coming years.

Consider this, using BlockFi | Earn Crypto Interest | Trade Crypto | Get Crypto Backed Loans you can earn 8.6% annual interest on your stable coin, whether that be pegged to dollar, euro.

One day the penny will drop.

Comment

Bitcoin will come back up. But where is the bottom? I used to think bitcoin was like gold, a place to move money in crisis. In the past it often was , particularly in the third world. Clearly it is not like gold. It’s not like currency. Gold is still the only safe place in a crisis, up 30% since Corona was announced

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Interesting. I wonder why. With stock markets record breaking falls, why wouldn't BTC be seen as somewhere to avoid that? Not fiat. Not tied to any economy. hmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X