• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New equivalents required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New equivalents required

Knowing that GoT is a known betting man AND he went to Cheltenham via Asda this week...

How much in winnings did he net in the new currency? Aka how many loo rolls / bottles of hand sanitizer, and /or bottles of gin...

We need to understand costs in Real terms. Sterling, Gold, US Dollars are all dead.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 14 March 2020, 17:52.

What's the currency with spirits?

Gin better than Vodka with whiskey better than them all?

Does homebrew trump all of them as it can be used as hand sanitiser?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

All GPWM. I suspect it will take some time for the new hierarchy to establish itself.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        What's the currency with spirits?

Gin better than Vodka with whiskey better than them all?

Does homebrew trump all of them as it can be used as hand sanitiser?
        I'm willing to swap 5 tins of baked beans (with sausages) for your homebrew. What you got for 3 bog-rolls, hardly used?

Comment

I am betting GoT will be down with virus in a week's time. Any takers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            Nah, he's made of sterner stuff. Powered by Irn Bru and gin - a powerful combo.

Comment

We have well over 50 pints of premium home brew.

So we’ll be good when the bartering begins.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                If Syphilis and gonorrhoea didn’t down him, a Chinese isn’t going to
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X