• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How come so few cases in Russia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come so few cases in Russia?

It's all looking a but suspect.

Coronavirus in Russia: The Latest News - The Moscow Times

63 cases reported in Russia now, which bearing in mind they share a border with China and had just as many travellers looks bloody suspect.

As Europe and the world goes into complete lockdown, stock markets collapsing, people dying, freedom of movement stopped, it's exactly the type of thing you would hope would happen to countries with a bio-weapon.

They're forever practicing for Nuclear war and I wouldn't surprise me if this was a consipiracy. Innoculate your own people over time, drop a virus into your neighbour, so everyone blames them, then watch the world fall apart safe that your own people are safe, then when all is in chaos, strike!!!

Anyone want a bit of what I'm smoking?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Too cold for the virus.mad
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

India too shares a border with China and has reported only 50+ cases. Africa, I haven't seen any reports at all.

Comment

Someone else who missed the geography class at school.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
          India too shares a border with China and has reported only 50+ cases. Africa, I haven't seen any reports at all.
          Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

India has reported 113, and Africa is spreading, but as always, the numbers are very inaccurate and <whisper> some countries might be telling porky pies</whisper>
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

believe it or not ,virus can not jump over himalayas

Comment

Putin challenged the virus to a bare knuckle fight and it ran away.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                It's all looking a but suspect.

Coronavirus in Russia: The Latest News - The Moscow Times

63 cases reported in Russia now, which bearing in mind they share a border with China and had just as many travellers looks bloody suspect.

As Europe and the world goes into complete lockdown, stock markets collapsing, people dying, freedom of movement stopped, it's exactly the type of thing you would hope would happen to countries with a bio-weapon.

They're forever practicing for Nuclear war and I wouldn't surprise me if this was a consipiracy. Innoculate your own people over time, drop a virus into your neighbour, so everyone blames them, then watch the world fall apart safe that your own people are safe, then when all is in chaos, strike!!!

Anyone want a bit of what I'm smoking?
                This isn't the time to advocate smoking.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  Putin challenged the virus to a bare knuckle fight and it ran away.

qh
                  This
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

wuflu.live

Please try to pay attention to what's going on around you.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X