• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a significant number of the home owning population killed off, I'd expect prices to drop.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      With a significant number of the home owning population killed off

I'd expect prices to drop.

Comment

UK House Prices Hit New Record In March Amid Lack... | Morningstar

Boomed!

Comment

With a significant number of the home owning population killed off, I'd expect prices to drop.

Always a remainer hey? What is next telling everyone who catches it they are thick?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Retired people have been able to afford to remain in their family homes long after the children have gone because the pensions were so good from decades ago. The stock-market rout will wipe-out the pension funds leaving the empty-nesters no choice but to sell-up and down-size in order to eat.

They don't even need to die.

This was on the cards anyway but current events have brought the day forward.

Good: You get an affordable house.

Bad: You work till you drop.

Comment

What does Lady Di's ghost say?

Comment

Once they drop, prices drop?

Pension crisis solved at the same time, no need for more QE, money tightening & cash sacristy follows, next is increasing interest rates before you know we're back to square - rinse & repeat.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm waiting to be able to buy a holiday home in places like Torbay where the average age is 85! This is Brexit virus, they're going to get there's and we're going to get there houses!!!! Mwahhhahahhahaaa
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    What does Lady Di's ghost say?
                    Why is Prince Philip driving that white fiat?

Comment

Working...
                    X