• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Wifey is on day one of indefinite WFH. She can log into MS Teams, but then nothing. This WFH malarkey isn't going well...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Yes - but it needs to be set up properly or it simply does not work....

or maybe that is just the case here.

Comment

Is she an airline pilot?

Comment

Related to this?

Microsoft Teams CRASHES in Europe as millions of workers work from home to avoid coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Working fine for me. And has been since we migrated over to it. It even manages my three screen set up, which skype really had difficulty with.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Yeah, that'll probably be it...won't stop her blaming me though.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Working fine for me. And has been since we migrated over to it. It even manages my three screen set up, which skype really had difficulty with.
              Fine here as well.

Comment

Yep, no problem.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

All ok here
                  Although did hear reports of issues on the admin side of things.

Comment

Maybe they have a cold?

Comment

Working...
                    X