• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unerlying health conditions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    One of my testicles is bigger than the other. Am I going to die?
    Ignore all those naysayers. It's been proven that testicular asymmetry is a key factor in immortality.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Does this include cretinism?

Yes, considering you all think it's curable by washing your hands in Brexit, because that's what oPM's dentist reckons.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Ignore all those naysayers. It's been proven that testicular asymmetry is a key factor in immortality.
        You're guaranteed immortality then, seeing as you keep HWMBO's in a jar.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            One of my testicles is bigger than the other. Am I going to die?
            Not of the coronavirus
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              You're guaranteed immortality then, seeing as you keep HWMBO's in a jar.
              What can I say, I am a fan of pickles.

Comment

What can I say, I am a fan of pickles.
                Do they go well with hummous? I'm only asking for a friend, like...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

And all your research into this is duly acknowledged. You might even get your name in a paper. Let's just hope it's not the Daily Mail...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                  X