• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nee Nar you aren't members any more!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nee Nar you aren't members any more!

Saw some woman on TV this morning saying "We are going to make sure you cannot buy Ventilators from the EU if you aren't a member of the EU". Pretty much.

Children.

And I still carnt spell

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
    Saw some woman on TV this morning saying "We are going to make sure you cannot buy Ventilators from the EU if you aren't a member of the EU". Pretty much.

Children.

And I still carnt spell
    Dig up the Royal Parks and grow your own ventilators.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Dig up the Royal Parks and grow your own ventilators.
      We'll be fine JCB are going to start making them. Not sure how they are going to get them here from India though. Or wherever their factory is these days.

I thought Dyson would have jumped on this.

Comment

We'll be fine JCB are going to start making them. Not sure how they are going to get them here from India though. Or wherever their factory is these days.

If they do, they'll make them in the far East and each one will cost £1000
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Who can blame them after years of insults from jingoistic Little Englanders?

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I'm not sure we'll have much use for a ventilator that sucks*...

*Use whichever definition you prefer...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

A raid on Wetherspoons will suffice

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                A raid on Wetherspoons will suffice
                What sort of raid? Luftwaffe?
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I see Rolls Royce Aerospace have also been asked.

Their current production Trent 1000-R is good for 360kN. Quite easy then, just reduce the engine's output by 359.99986kN and it's almost perfect to be used as a turbopump.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    I see Rolls Royce Aerospace have also been asked.

Their current production Trent 1000-R is good for 360kN. Quite easy then, just reduce the engine's output by 359.99986kN and it's almost perfect to be used as a turbopump.
                    Not sure the after taste of Jet A1 will go down too well though.

Comment

Working...
                    X