• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dettol and hand sanitiser for sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the the wanking brand or not ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

You're all a bunch of twats!

If I did this post on Facebook I'd be f**king murdered, every Tom, Dick and Meghan would come out to slate me for being a money grabbing bastard, who deserved to die for taking away their elderly parents/grandparents/next door neighbours (delete as required) lives.

It's refreshing that you're still a cynical bunch of piss taking bastards who don't give a tulip. :-)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

If I did this post on Facebook I'd be f**king murdered, every Tom, Dick and Meghan would come out to slate me for being a money grabbing bastard, who deserved to die for taking away their elderly parents/grandparents/next door neighbours (delete as required) lives.

It's refreshing that you're still a cynical bunch of piss taking bastards who don't give a tulip. :-)
        Remember, some of us have actually met you...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Hoarders and profiteers will be shot.
          Phew, that's a relief!

Comment

You are safe here matey - we've all got money riding on you, but if DimPrawn fails to pay out then we'd be talking some harsh justice for the shrimpy...

Comment

But we know you are that already.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Homemade hand sanitiser recipes that could help protect against coronavirus

Comment

Make sure HWMBO does you a batch to put in the freezer.....

Comment

Do us all a favour and offer them to the NHS, inviting them to pay for them, but not insisting they do so. To your local doctors surgery, dentists. Anywhere where people need to gather and are short of them.
                    We don't have a problem with you trying to make a profit out of trading these essential items. We do have a problem with you withholding them while you attempt to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      Remember, some of us have actually met you...
                      The Horror! Oh The Horror!.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X