• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dettol and hand sanitiser for sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dettol and hand sanitiser for sale

As you are aware I am now an Amazon seller, and myself and a number of fellow sellers have had their listings removed for Amazon for so called 'price gouging'. Now this is just a case of supply & demand in my opinion, so it was silly for Amazon and Ebay to have banned us.

So if you're afraid of dying, or a loved one dying because you don't have any hand sanitiser or Dettol cleaner, PM.

Prices start from £40 for 50ml up to £200 for a 1.2Litre bag of Dettol disenfectant. PM me.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Hoarders and profiteers will be shot.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It is illegal in some states in the USA, I figure pressure from the states concerned must have made them crack down.

Coronavirus: US man who stockpiled hand sanitiser probed for price gouging - BBC News
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Yes, but least their houses will be virus free.

I do actually know a seller who made 6k in 3 days selling stuff from shops at 10-12x the original price. World has gone mad, and yes, he's been suspended.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Yes, but least their houses will be virus free.

I do actually know a seller who made 6k in 3 days selling stuff from shops at 10-12x the original price. World has gone mad, and yes, he's been suspended.
          by a mob.
          from a lamppost, i hope

pour encourager les autres.

Comment

As you are aware I am now an Amazon seller, and myself and a number of fellow sellers have had their listings removed for Amazon for so called 'price gouging'. Now this is just a case of supply & demand in my opinion, so it was silly for Amazon and Ebay to have banned us.

So if you're afraid of dying, or a loved one dying because you don't have any hand sanitiser or Dettol cleaner, PM.

Prices start from £40 for 50ml up to £200 for a 1.2Litre bag of Dettol disenfectant. PM me.
            Can't beat soap. Hand sanitiser is a distant second best (e.g., absent running water).

Hoarders should be made to eat 10% of their product. In your case, this would add only an infinitesimally small mass to your planet-class bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              You'd need a sh!tload of bullets...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                by a mob.
                from a lamppost, i hope

pour encourager les autres.
                MF will be fine. The lamppost will break under the strain.....

Comment

Do you accept tulipcoins ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    You'd need a sh!tload of bullets...
                    Not if you use a crossbow....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X