• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dettol and hand sanitiser for sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been into the supermarket and saw a guy whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitisers, baby wipes, toilet roll, disinfectants, soaps, everything that people need!
    I called him a selfish twat gave him the low down about the elderly and mums etc. who need these type of things. Told him he should be ******** ashamed of himself!

He said: “That’s all good and well mate but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now?”
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Amazon has temporarily suspended the shipment of all items from independent merchants to its warehouses that are not medical supplies or "high-demand" products.

Ohhh my

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Just been into the supermarket and saw a guy whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitisers, baby wipes, toilet roll, disinfectants, soaps, everything that people need!
        I called him a selfish twat gave him the low down about the elderly and mums etc. who need these type of things. Told him he should be ******** ashamed of himself!

He said: “That’s all good and well mate but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now?”
        LOL. That was brilliant.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Amazon has temporarily suspended the shipment of all items from independent merchants to its warehouses that are not medical supplies or "high-demand" products.

Ohhh my

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Yeah. F**king tell me about. Started first thing this morning, all marketplaces, warehouses world wide. I was right in the middle of trying to ship in some ******* frisbees!!!

What products am I able to ship to FBA?

We are prioritizing household staples, medical supplies, and other high-demand products coming into our fulfillment centers so that we can more quickly receive, restock, and deliver these products to customers. Most of the products we are accepting at this time are in the below categories.

1. Baby Products
          2. Health & Household
          3. Beauty & Personal Care (including personal care appliances)
          4. Grocery
          5. Industrial & Scientific
          6. Pet Supplies

Listing products in an inaccurate category is a violation of our listing policies and may result in account suspension.

In all seriousness, I have £20,000 worth of toys/stationary/sports stuff etc which has now been suspended, so that's the end of that then,
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Yeah. F**king tell me about. Started first thing this morning, all marketplaces, warehouses world wide. I was right in the middle of trying to ship in some ******* frisbees!!!

What products am I able to ship to FBA?

We are prioritizing household staples, medical supplies, and other high-demand products coming into our fulfillment centers so that we can more quickly receive, restock, and deliver these products to customers. Most of the products we are accepting at this time are in the below categories.

1. Baby Products
            2. Health & Household
            3. Beauty & Personal Care (including personal care appliances)
            4. Grocery
            5. Industrial & Scientific
            6. Pet Supplies

Listing products in an inaccurate category is a violation of our listing policies and may result in account suspension.

In all seriousness, I have £20,000 worth of toys/stationary/sports stuff etc which has now been suspended, so that's the end of that then,
            Full of tulipe again....
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Ooh... I wonder if 3M are coming for MF?

3M sues price-gougers who used Amazon to sell masks at 1,800% markup | Ars Technica

Comment

Nah, MF is safe - he only allegedly charged 1799% markup (plus delivery)

Comment

Working...
                X