• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got one...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the Ocado website says things like only wait if you have an imminent order because there are no delivery slots available in the next few days, and it's going to take you two hours to get from 15,000 in the queue.

Got into the website after 30 minutes.

Got a delivery slot for 5th April. I was hoping for 28/29 March but a week later is fine. The order is likely to be tweaked between now and then but I heard that 3am is a good time if you're not willing to wait...

Comment

Ocado have closed their website
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I got a slot today!

I ordered turkey, brussel sprouts, Christmas pudding, Christmas cake and crackers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I got a slot today!

I ordered turkey, brussel sprouts, Christmas pudding, Christmas cake and crackers.

Having read this thread, I have come to the conclusion that I seem to be the only contractor on here who shops online at ASDA!
          I have a recurring delivery slot on a Saturday morning, the main thing i cant get is strong white flour, but we manage on what we do get delivered.

I noticed there is a farm to fork scheme that delivers in our area. I may try that as I fancy a random selection of veg to cook.
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

Having read this thread, I have come to the conclusion that I seem to be the only contractor on here who shops online at ASDA!
            I have a recurring delivery slot on a Saturday morning, the main thing i cant get is strong white flour, but we manage on what we do get delivered.

I noticed there is a farm to fork scheme that delivers in our area. I may try that as I fancy a random selection of veg to cook.
            Maybe. Lots shop at Lidl and Aldi though, but seem to be more in store than online.

A farm to fork scheme sounds good. I'd much prefer to support the producers as directly as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Maybe. Lots shop at Lidl and Aldi though, but seem to be more in store than online.

A farm to fork scheme sounds good. I'd much prefer to support the producers as directly as possible.
              Would you volunteer to help them in their animal “hospital”?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Would you volunteer to help them in their animal “hospital”?
                Giving the chickens a cuddle before I wring their necks?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Giving the chickens a cuddle before I wring their necks?
                  I’d watch out for chicken flu!

Comment

Drive through pickup on 7th April - Have to drive 30 miles to supermarket as none closer had any slots. I set it up two weeks ago.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Ocado have closed their website
                      And again.. currently closed

Comment

Working...
                      X