• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got one...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question regarding Asda Click and Collect - do I need to take my own bags or is the shopping already packed? If I bring my own bags do they go off and pack it and bring it out to the car?

Ta - not done this before.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Quick question regarding Asda Click and Collect - do I need to take my own bags or is the shopping already packed? If I bring my own bags do they go off and pack it and bring it out to the car?

Ta - not done this before.
      We haven't tried it yet but, from what we've heard, they bring it to the car already in bags.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I got mine after a 2 week wait, which is ok, they are offering us another slot for 2 weeks time tomorrow, for us at least it's working well. (ASDA, not my usual choice).

Lots of subs tho and a surprising lack of any kind of sausage?

Going to be annoying grinding down all those fookin coffee beans with a mortar and pestle tho, since they've subbed kilos of ground!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
          I got mine after a 2 week wait, which is ok, they are offering us another slot for 2 weeks time tomorrow, for us at least it's working well. (ASDA, not my usual choice).

Lots of subs tho and a surprising lack of any kind of sausage?

Going to be annoying grinding down all those fookin coffee beans with a mortar and pestle tho, since they've subbed kilos of ground!
          Or get a grinder? Then you can tinker with how fine the grind is and potentially get a better tasting cuppa.

Or... take the plunge and get a proper bean to cup coffee machine like real people have.

Comment

That means having to go out, the only grinder I've got is for a nasty habit I picked up in the Caribbean.

lol @ real people , btw .

Comment

Working...
            X