• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So line up for your free 10k

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So line up for your free 10k

The chancellor just extended from £3000 to £10,000:
    small business grant funding of £3,000 for all business in receipt of Small Business Rates Relief (SBRR) and Rural Rates Relief
    So how do we as contractors sign up for SBRR and get our well-deserved payout?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

FFS all he had to do was delay the impending IR35 tulip for a year and we'd stand a chance.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      FFS all he had to do was delay the impending IR35 tulip for a year and we'd stand a chance.

qh
      Not even the permies will stand a chance to survive this one.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
        Not even the permies will stand a chance to survive this one.
        No, the blond one and his mate have just promised us oodles of £££££, I saw it on the telly and I really believe them both.*

* this line many contain a fib. Or six.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

This funding it says you don't register for, your local authority will write to you.

And it says its for '700,000 of our smallest businesses'. How are they selecting then? They've probably ruled out all the contractors already.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            The chancellor just extended from £3000 to £10,000:

So how do we as contractors sign up for SBRR and get our well-deserved payout?

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

qh
              He did.

FWIW.

Comment

Working...
              X