• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is the UK property marked heading in this crysis?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the UK property marked heading in this crysis?

Any ideas, opinions and pure speculations

Originally posted by abz2020 View Post
    Up.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Sideways

Comment

Are you currently buying or selling?

If the answer is no to both, then it doesn't matter. Think more about your own health and the health of those you interact with.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Heavily down if we reach the point of significant job losses. It really depends how long it lasts. If it really lasts months, rather than weeks, then heavily down, because the gov't cannot nationalize the economy, Korbyn style, for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by abz2020 View Post
            it will either go up or down or sideways

Comment

The property market is like a barge, needs a lot more room to turn - unlike the stock market.

Try selling in this market - no bugger is buying.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Houses will go up in price as more people want space and isolation from others.

Also, no one is building them anymore.

Boomed.

Comment

Heavily down. I expect banks will be reluctant to lend in this environment

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    Heavily down if we reach the point of significant job losses. It really depends how long it lasts. If it really lasts months, rather than weeks, then heavily down, because the gov't cannot nationalize the economy, Korbyn style, for very long.
                    It will go up, with the trickle down economy paradigm still in force.
                    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Working...
                    X