• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beware you stockpilers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I presume you are going to be working after this crisis? Work out a way to get good publicity in giving some away to some elderly folk. That way when your name is googled companies see you are a good sort.
    That's nothing do do with that Agency guy who's starting cooking meals for the local OAPs, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I presume you are going to be working after this crisis? Work out a way to get good publicity in giving some away to some elderly folk. That way when your name is googled companies see you are a good sort.
      Example - Man finds haul of 1980s toilet paper in forgotten storage unit | Metro News
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I couldn't get any bars of soap yesterday and I'm down to about an inch left in a bottle of shower gel.

Although i'm starting to think not wiping my arse or showering for a few months might improve my chances of survival in this.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I couldn't get any bars of soap yesterday and I'm down to about an inch left in a bottle of shower gel.

Although i'm starting to think not wiping my arse or showering for a few months might improve my chances of survival in this.
          You completed MDS recently. If you don't survive, what hope is there for the rest of us?

Comment

Working...
          X