• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rumour Mill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still time to get down the army surplus store and get some cammo. They won't be checking people are genuine army if out and about dressed that way.

May not work if you're some chubster though, then again you can survive for a few months on just water as you've stockpiled well in advance.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I once went to the Army surplus store for camouflaged jacket & trouser's but I couldn't find any.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I once went to the Army surplus store for camouflaged jacket & trouser's but I couldn't find any.
        Should have gone to Mothercare instead

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          That's one thing I'm concerned about. The government has already said the police may have to focus only on major crimes. So it will be open season for oiks and thugs - with a corresponding vigilante response.
          Not long ago we had the herd mentality of riots and looting in major cities (2011) ...... it doesn't take much for the match to be lit and for the herds to follow. Much like the panic buying now, once a few start looting others will follow as they don't want to 'miss out'.

Can't see any issues in our village but I have my baseball bat ready just in case
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            Still time to get down the army surplus store and get some cammo. They won't be checking people are genuine army if out and about dressed that way.
            But if they do check you, they'll shoot you.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Not long ago we had the herd mentality of riots and looting in major cities (2011) ...... it doesn't take much for the match to be lit and for the herds to follow. Much like the panic buying now, once a few start looting others will follow as they don't want to 'miss out'.

Can't see any issues in our village but I have my baseball bat ready just in case
              And so it begins...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...78040368663908

Comment

Lady on the fresh chicken counter has confirmed the lockdown. No more fresh stuff coming in, can't get more definitive than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                  Sarf London 'innit?

tulip pit, bring in the army, shoot the fookers on sight.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    But if they do check you, they'll shoot you.
                    Nah, going to binge watch some udemy courses on squaddie talk. Once you know the gab it's like those secret handshakes, they don't require further verification.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                      They stole the alcohol? Surely they should have grabbed the toilet rolls...

Comment

Working...
                      X