• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone want to put this guy right?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want to put this guy right?

https://twitter.com/andyrandle/statu...27320014229505

hmm I think he is right, would have a company car if the BIK wouldn't be so high

Comment

It's on twatter. Who cares?

Comment

He's a Boris/Dom fan, he's not interested in the truth, facts or discussion.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He's a clueless knobhead. Twatter was invented for such people.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Claiming vat back on purchases - what does that even mean?? Prat.
            If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
              I suppose, technically, the £900 monitor I bought was 20% cheaper because I netted the VAT off what I owed from invoicing...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I suppose, technically, the £900 monitor I bought was 20% cheaper because I netted the VAT off what I owed from invoicing...
                I suppose. But you're hardly going to retire on vat gains lol

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
                  I means pretty much exactly what he says - you claim back the VAT on business purchases don't you? So you're saving 20% straight away

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    I means pretty much exactly what he says - you claim back the VAT on business purchases don't you? So you're saving 20% straight away
                    Oh ffs! I KNOW! My point is no one's getting rich that way. Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                    X