• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

off dahn the pub now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    There will be drinking dens all over the country. It's going to be brutal for the police in some areas.
    especially in ra toon ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

oh, well. last dance gig down my local then.
      the bands playing free <well, for beer and pizza>
      we're all local and regulars, so one last party.

They announced last weekend that from Monday, all bars would be closed. So the eight Brits in one village went to their local hostelry, and proceeded to buy up the contents. The local Swiss quickly got into the spirit of things and joined in - the plan is to ensure that it re-opens after the crisis.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        There will be drinking dens all over the country. It's going to be brutal for the police in some areas.
        When is your brexit party happening?

Comment

hehe.
          gig got shut down by the polis for being too noisy.

rock 'n' roll.

we played for an hour though.
          about 50 -60 there.

good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Money? Are you insane? Contactless payment only.
            I've been trying to go cashless all week. It's generally worked quite well, but I do now have 2 shoplifting allegations pending...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X